There are a lot of different theories about why a person has continued neck pain, or how to handle a situation of acute neck pain. How do you know which is best for you? The therapists at Capital Area PT do know how to address neck pain at our PT clinics in Malta / Saratoga and Queensbury. . Because we are trained in several different theories and approaches, we are able to chose the combination of techniques that fit your exact need, not a generic approach.
To get the relief you want at our clinics in Saratoga – Malta and Queensbury, when appropriate you’ll get:
- Instrument assisted manual therapy and orthopedic manual therapy, which is a great precursor to our McKenzie approach instead of just a generic McKenzie approach
- In-depth education on what your symptoms mean, and how to care for yourself
- Instruction on what is the best posture for you
- Simple, easy to repeat exercises to keep your symptoms from returning
We accept all local/major insurances. Contact us today via our contact form, or call us directly at our physical therapy clinics in Malta at 518-289-5242 or Queensbury 518-289-5242 for a personal evaluation.
- Get PT 1st for Neck Pain!
- Get Rid of Knots in Your Back or Neck Once and For All With Physical Therapy
- Even Chronic Pain Can Be Successfully Treated at Capital Area PT