Capital Physical Therapy in the News!
Titled Ready To Relieve Your Pain? Capital Area Physical Therapy & Wellness is Here to Help, the article focuses on some of the unique specialties and therapies we provide to our clients as a result of our commitment to providing 1:1 attention for all of our patients’ needs.
We believe that knowledge is power when it comes to your health! Our blog provides information and education, touching on a host of different types of injuries and disorders. Check out some of our most popular blog posts from 2018:
- Lumbopelvic Rhythm: Contributions to Low Back Pain and Importance to Gymnasts
- School Sports Physical Therapy for Student Athletes
- Is Sitting The New Smoking?
- Knee Pain in Runners
- What Is a Proper Running Form?
- ACL Injuries In Female Athletes
- Jaw Pain and Clicking
- Preventing Ankle Injuries in Basketball
- Thoracic Mobility and Neck Pain
- General Wellness and Massage Therapy