CAPT Remains Committed to Patient and Staff Safety
At our Capital Area Physical Therapy clinics, we are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our physical therapists, staff, and patients at all locations. In particular, we are taking extensive preventative measures to maintain a clean and safe environment to protect our patients and employees who enter our clinics.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day.
- Observing CDC guidance by requiring clinicians, staff and patients to wear masks or some other kind of face covering.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with disinfectants.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Asking patients to adhere to recommended social-distance practices when not receiving hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic. We ask that you please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance.
- Upon request, scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible, or having them directly enter through a side door immediately into a private treatment room to be interacted with only by their therapist
- If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact our clinic and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Ultimately, we want to get you back to being you. Whatever your treatment goals may be, we believe the single biggest factor in a successful recovery from injury is completing the recommended course of care.
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately. With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you’ve come to expect from us.
For more information, review the links below for more information on Coronavirus: