Lisa Bodratti has been a part of the Capital Area Physical Therapy family since 2017, bringing a high level of competence and knowledge to our staff and our patients! Lisa has now taken on the role of Clinic Director for our new physical therapy clinic located in Latham NY. We look forward to providing exceptional care for PT patients under Lisa’s direction throughout the Latham, Troy, Colonie, Watervliet, Menands region.
Here’s a little more information about Lisa:
- Lisa earned a Doctor of Physical Therapy from Sage Graduate School; Bachelor of Science Degree from SUNY Cortland, major in Exercise Science.
- McKenzie Method A: Lumbar Spine
- McKenzie Method B: Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Mulligan Concept: Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Treatment Techniques of the Upper Quarter
- Online courses: Teaching People About Pain, Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD; Cancer Rehabilitation, Roger Campbell, MS, CET, MFT-c & Anna L. Schwartz, PhD, FNP-BC, FAAN
Physical Therapy Specialties:
- Running injuries and performance, lower quarter orthopedic injuries, low back pain, chronic pain, total joint replacement
Recent Clinic In-service Topics:
- Psychology of Return to Sport, DorsaVi Movement Suite Modules
Family and personal life:
- Lisa Bodratti is a Capital Region native, growing up in northern Columbia County. She lives with her boyfriend and German Shepherd, Ajax. She has one brother who lives in Buffalo, NY, and her parents still reside in Columbia County.
- Lisa is an assistant coach at Ichabod Crane High School for their indoor and outdoor track and field programs. She works mostly with the sprinters and hurdlers, as she was a NCAA Division III sprint-hurdler herself at SUNY Cortland!
To schedule your appointment for physical therapy or wellness services at our new Latham clinic location, call us today at (518) 289-5242. You can also visit our Malta or Queensbury – Glens Falls locations.